Recently I heard a lot of people in many forums complained that they were troubled with uninstalling a program named OTShot from their computer, one of my friend also got the same issue with the program, and he asked me for solutions, so I downloaded OTShot and see what can I do to help my friend.
OTShot is a program allows computer users to edit their image file, such as adding handwriting, texts or effects to photos, this program looks pretty decent judging from the interface, and the installation is fairly straightforward, however, it does have uninstall problem, the reasons why many people failed to uninstall OTShot is that they didn’t remove all the components of the program, that’s a typical fault of program design. You need to remove its leftover files and registry entries manually to ensure a complete removal, though it is not an easy task, my personally recommendation is apply a special designed software uninstall tool to force uninstall OTShot and associated component completely, Max Uninstaller is the program I used, it only took me a minute to uninstall OTShot completely and I felt quite satisfy with it. If you found yourselves unable to get OTShot program uninstalled from your computer, why not have a try, here are the steps:
- Download and install the removal tool
- Launch the tool, select OTShot in program list, click Run Analysis button.
- click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the default removal of OTShot.
- Follow the instruction to complete the default uninstall process.
- Click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button to find out leftovers of OTShot.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’to delete all found leftovers.
- Click OK in the pop-up message, and now OTShot has been completely removed from your computer.