VisualBee toolbar is able to hijack browser and redirect browser default search, if you accidentally install VisualBee toolbar, but don’t know how to get rid of it and reset your browser, the below instruction may help you out.
Remove VisualBee toolbar from your computer
Normally VisualBee toolbar can be removed from Windows Add/Remove program, however this is not a thorough removal, there will still be leftovers remains in your computer. In order to make sure a complete removal, it is recommend using third party uninstaller tool like Max Uninstaller, you may download the program here at this link, install it in your computer, and it will guide you to completely uninstall VisualBee toolbar from your computer.
Remove VisualBee toolbar from your browser
- Click on the Firefox button at the top of the Firefox window, click Add-ons
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select the VisualBee toolbar in the list.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
Restore home page or search settings
- Go to Help menu > Troubleshooting information
- Click Restart Firefox button .
- Confirm your action and then restart your browser
For Internet Explorer
- To permanently disable VisualBee toolbar in Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools, go to Manage Add-ons.
- Under Show section, click All add-ons.
- Click VisualBee toolbar, and then click Disable.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer, click on Tool button at the top right of the browser, click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Advanced tab, then click on the Reset button.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer settings section, check the option of Delete personal settings, then click on Reset. Button.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting, click Close in the confirmation dialogue box and then click OK.
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Reset your homepage
- Set up a home page so every time you open Internet Explorer you go straight to the site you use most.
- Make sure you’ve closed all open tabs, then open Internet Explorer for the desktop.
- Tap or click Tools, and then tap or click Internet options.
- Under the General tab, enter the web address of your new home page, and then tap or click Apply.
- You’ll need to restart both Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer for the desktop to see your new home page. You can change your home page at any time, or set up multiple home pages that will open in separate tabs.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar, and click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon on the side VisualBee toolbar extension
- click Remove to confirm the action.
Set your default search engine
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar, click > Settings
- In the “Search” section, select the search engine you want to use from the menu. If the search engine you want to use doesn’t appear in the menu, click Manage search engines.
- In the Search Engines dialog that appears, select the search engine that you’d like to use from the list.
- Click the Make Default button that appears in the row.
- If the search engine you want to use isn’t on this list, you can first add it as a new search engine option.
Set your homepage
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Add the home button to the browser toolbar
- Homepage button is off by default. Select the “Show Home button” checkbox in the “Appearance” section to show it on the browser toolbar.
- Set your homepage
- When the “Show Home button” checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link. You can also choose the New Tab page as your homepage.
If your computer has VisualBee for Microsoft PowerPoint and you want to get rid of it, you can refer to the removal instruction here.